Excellent Vegan Holiday "Nog"

Going vegan, I would miss holiday eggnog - except that now I don't have to, thanks to Silk Soymilk. They have a new product called, appropriately, "Nog," and it's awesome! It does taste like eggnog - rich, deep, silky and pleasant in all ways - but it does not contain any dairy. Even if you aren't vegan, you might consider it simply for the fact it has vastly fewer calories than traditional eggnog and is much healthier. Check out a nutrition comparison between traditional eggnog and "Nog" here. It's not 100% organic, but hey, we can't have everything all at once! I think it's GREAT that they made this product and I certainly appreciate not feeling deprived this holiday season. A five star product in my book! And Fred Meyer carries it, so pick some up and give it a try.

Comments

Popular Posts