Best Picture of Giraffes!!

Until now I have used this blog to showcase only my own photos, but I decided recently to try and start sharing some of the more amazing wildlife photos I come across - there are so many available these days and some are simply stunning!!!  I can fully appreciate what goes into getting these shots!

I will of course give credit to the photographer if sharing a photo that is not mine.  This one, which is the best photo of giraffe I think I have ever seen, was taken by Michael Poliza. His Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/Michael.Poliza.Photography?fref=ts

It's an experiment but I will see if I can start showcasing some of the more stunning photos I come across!  FB makes it far easier to share than Blogger but I will see if I can find a decent way to do it.

Comments

Popular Posts