Puppy Petsitting


Petsitting can be really fun. I particularly like petsitting for former foster pets whose adoptive parents have kept in touch. Shayla was a very special foster puppy who came to me underweight (16 lbs) at 6 months. I nursed her through some bad times health wise and she ended up with a really great set of parents. Recently, they gave her a little brother, little Axel Rose, is a 12 week old Siberian Huskey with blue eyes and a great personality. He's brave and playful and it's fun to sit for a puppy who is not a herding dog wanting to bite my ankles constantly. It's been a long time since I had a non-herding puppy and I forgot that benefit. :)

While their parents are on vacation we get to hang out with these two, and their "sister," Pumpkin, a former foster kitty of mine (who will be a separate entry with her own photo). It's a handful with four dogs of various sizes, ages and temperments, but they all love to run and play in the pastures and I certainly love all of them. They are keeping me busy! It should be a fast ten days since time flies when you're having fun.

Comments

Popular Posts