Silk: Simply Amazing!!!

Silk makes some seasonal soymilks that are truly incredible!!!! If you haven't already, you've got to try Nog!!! Also amazing is Pumpkin Spice, another seasonal flavor, and Mocha is good too. In fact, I just can't believe it's soymilk. In addition, Silk makes a soy creamer for coffee that is just to die for. I love the Hazlenut flavor best, but French Vanilla isn't bad either. Vegan, good for you, fewer calories than dairy, and great flavor...what more could you ask for?? Fred Meyer has a decent selection, but the Co-Op has even more options.
If you haven't tried it yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. YUM.

Comments

snafu918 said…
Got any tips on good dog kennels in town? My wife and I have to travel out of state for a wedding for a week and we have to leave our GSD behind. Since she's a member of the family and since we both have trust issues we're having a hard time with the idea of kennels in general so if you know of any that are better than the others I'd love to hear about it.
Esmae said…
Whenever possible I have a friend come visit/care for the dogs at home. When I have to board, I use River City, which is way out on Chinden. They have a webcam, vets, and it's a facility that has daycare so the dog can play with humans and other dogs all day and have a private space at night. The daycare is a minimal amount extra but worth it. I have a friend who uses Gem Crest, but I put the dogs there once and didn't like it as it was a bit too traditional kennel (concrete floor, etc) and Callie didn't seem happy when I picked her up. There's a place on Overland called the Dog House that is also available for some overnights and they are good. I have also used the Critter Sitter type places that send someone to your home so the dog can stay in its own home (as long as you use a bonded one you should be ok). (Can't do this anymore as Simon gets too protective of the house). Is GSD German Shepherd?
snafu918 said…
Thanks so much all that will be very useful for us.

Ya GSD is German Shepard, here's a link to a photo:

Rosie Photo

That photo was taken about 5 years ago when she was 3 but she's just as fantastic now as she was then. I've never owned a breed that learned as quickly or had a larger desire to please than GSD's.

Popular Posts