Dog Tag Silencer

There are times when I am stressed at work that I just can't handle the sound of jingling dog tags - they wake me up at night and I can't get back to sleep. The dog is just innocently scratching, or perhaps the tags are hitting the water bowl, clinking against it while the dog gets a drink. When out on a walk off leash I like the tags as it helps me keep track of the dogs when I can't see them, and I would never want the dogs to be without tags as I want them to be able to get back to us if we get separated. I found a great product I love called Quiet Spot. It's a small neoprene bag that covers the tags and attaches with velcro strips. It keeps them from jingling as well as eliminating "tag tarnish." They come in a variety of colors and are waterproof and durable, as well as easy to take on and off. Here and here are a couple links if you want to check them out. Not very expensive and well worth it if you have times you need the dogs to be QUIET. I also like that they can accommodate multiple tags - rabies, city license, ID tag, microchip tag, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts