Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Brief Hiatus

Once again, I have to take a brief hiatus from the blog due to a work commitment. It's the last big one of the summer, and I am looking forward to NOT working 18 hour days 7 days a week...after the next two weeks. Since the Uganda trip it's been non-stop work, cutting down on blog time, but the end is in sight...and so is the Madagascar trip.

While away I leave you with this picture of baby Lizzie. While she is now three, she was born in a time when I was also this busy, and it is a great regret of mine I didn't make more time to enjoy her growing up. I don't have enough baby pictures or memories - but those I do have I cherish. It was love at first sight with Lizzie. As she lays on the bed now, her striped tummy much larger, I am reminded how great pets are and how lucky I am.

So, as Pooh would say, "Bizy Backson."

1 comment:

Biby Cletus said...

Hi

I'm new here landed up searching blogs on resources on pets. cool blog you have here, keep it up. i'm also interested in dogs and do have a german shepherd named devil ( named after the phantom's dog - i was a huge phantom fan in my childhood ) any way its nice to be here. i'll be back some time later for more updates.

Warm Regards from India

you might find this series
on dogs
in our blog interesting. do leave comments there. see ya.

Bijoy

Kerala, India