Meet your Meat

Although this can be tough to watch, not watching it means living in denial about where pre-packaged meat at the grocery store comes from. Though I love meat, learning about what REALLY happens to animals has helped me not want to eat them anymore...and watching videos like this one prevents me from being tempted to pick up a burger or fried chicken when hungry.

Although you may want to turn away, instead of turning a blind eye to what's happening, why not spend 12 minutes watching this video and then really think about whether these are practices that you want to support next time you go shopping. Seriously. I dare you to watch until the end.

Comments

Lori B. said…
That is a tough video to watch, but videos like this definitely keep me active in the movement.

Popular Posts