Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin Supports Aerial Hunting - Yuk

I was aware that Sarah Palin supported aerial hunting of bears and wolves in Alaska, but not fully aware of the extent. The more I read about her, the less I like her. Defenders of Wildlife put out this little video to help let people know where she stands on that issue. I doubt too many people will care since aerial gunning is not a hot button issue for a lot of voters this election, but still. What does it say about someone that even this unfair method of hunting, which can be totally brutal, is okay (I mean really, do we have to find them from the air and run them to exhaustion - how can anyone say that is good sportsmanship). I would hope that even most hunters would be willing to draw the line before condoning aerial gunning. If you can stomach the footage (which is hard to watch) then here is the Defenders piece:

1 comment:

Roe said...

From what I can tell Palin is the devil. With any luck she'll drag the ticket down enough for Barak to get a 50 state victory.